Youtube sensation Zaid Ali turns down Hollywood offer

imageYoutube sensation Zaid Ali who is known for his quirky comic videos on attitudes and behaviors of Pakistanis has rejected the Hollywood project offered to him.
The Canadian Pakistani has more than a whopping two million likes on his Facebook page and regularly posts videos on his YouTube channel. However, the young internet sensation claims to have rejected the role in Hollywood movie because it would require him to do a kissing scene.
He took to Facebook and shared a post which explains why he turned down the lifetime career opportunity offered to him.
He said, “Today is a very huge day for me. Today, I was offered a role in a Hollywood movie. Yes, a Hollywood movie. Unfortunately, I had to say no to the role because there was a kissing scene in the movie and I could never imagine myself doing something like that”.
“Now you might be wondering, why am I telling you this. Well, ever since I started making videos, I told myself I would never sell myself out or do anything that I don't believe in no matter how much money or fame it could offer me. Being true to yourself and your morals is one of the best feelings and it shows that you have achieved something in your life. Insh'Allah there's something better written for me, maybe not. But I am very happy with my decision,” he added.
Within two years of time, Zaid has over two million likes on Facebook and 148,000 followers on Twitter. Within short span of time he became a household name for the young generation

Gallery

Side Ad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Find Us On Facebook