Varun Dhawan turns rapper for ‘Panasonic’

imageBollywood young talent Varun Dhawan has turned rapper for an ad campaign. Varun Dhawan sang his first rap for the upcoming ad campaign of electronic appliances brand ‘Panasonic’.
Varun Dhawan tweeted to his fans on a micro-blogging site, “Did my first rap ever in an ad for ‘Panasonic’ working with a super team. All you gotta do is blink. Wait for it”.
According to media reports, few months ago around July, Varun sang live on stage with rapper Badshah during the promotional even of ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’. He had said, “For the first time in my life, I performed a rap section with Badshah on stage in ‘Chandigarh Sector 17’ in front of 10,000 people. I can't put the experience in words. You see, Punjabi rap has become really big with Yo Yo Honey Singh, Gippy Grewal and Badshah. It`s trending. The rapper's role suits my character Humpty, that's why I agreed”.
Being one of the most flexible dancers in the industry, Varun Dhawan will be next seen in a dance movie ‘ABCD2’ along with Shraddha Kapoor and in ‘Badlapur’ with Yami Gautam and Huma Qureshi.

Gallery

Side Ad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Find Us On Facebook