Mahira Khan wants to work with Imtiaz Ali, Vishal Bhardwaj and Mani Ratnam

imagePakistani actress Mahira Khan, who is recently in India to celebrate the success of her famous Pakistani drama series ‘Humsafar’, has expressed her desire to work in Bollywood with directors like Imtiaz Ali, Vishal Bhardwaj and Mani Ratnam.
In an interview to Indian media she said, “I loved ‘Highway’. It was amazing. I have watched Imtiaz Ali’s other films too and he is one of my favourite Bollywood directors, besides Vishal Bhardwaj and Mani Ratnam. I think these filmmakers elevate an actor’s performance. They actually work on their actors and help them give their best. I am very much open to Bollywood and would love to work in great stories”.
Pakistani actress Mahira Khan, best known for her sensitive portrayal of Khirad in TV drama ‘Humsafar’ is enjoying love and attention in India and feeling blessed with the love she has been getting across the border.
She said, “I thought I would go shopping and roam around as no one will identify me but as soon as I got in a mall, I saw people calling me Khirad and coming to me. It was surreal. I feel I am at home and not in some other country,” media reported.
The Pakistani actress says a good performance comes only when you fall in love with the character you are playing onscreen. She said she thoroughly enjoyed working with Fawad Khan in ‘Humsafar’ who has become everyone’s eye candy in India.

Gallery

Side Ad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Find Us On Facebook