OMG Shah Rukh Khan backs Salman Khan

Filled under: ,

It is a rare phenomenon in Bollywood when the two leading 'Khans' (Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan) of the industry are seen defending each others.
Watch Saifai Mahtosav 2014 Photo Gallery
Despite of well known rivalry, Shah Rukh Khan defended Salman Khan on the issue of performing at Safai Mahotsav.
When the Badshah Khan was asked to comment on the issue of Salman and Madhuri's participation in the Saifai fest while several others froze in Muzaffarnagar riot relief camps, the actor said, "What they have done is completely their choice... I don't think I can really comment on it... having said that, I do think Bollywood sometimes is picked upon unfairly and commented upon out of turn -- just because one can."
"I won't take a moral high ground and say that, 'would I have done it, wouldn't I have done it'. I am not part of it and I don't think I should be talking about it."
Earlier, an angry 'Dabangg' Salman Khan lost out his cool after reading some media reports that he was paid Rs 12 crore for the participating in the Safai Mahotsav.
Salman said, "Being an artist, it is my profession to perform. And it is also a hard-earned money."
Sallu Miayn also lashed out media for not reporting his social works like he donated medical equipments to a Aligarh college before going to Saifai.


Gallery

Side Ad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Find Us On Facebook